We understand how crucial it is to have support for yourself and for your family when you have loved ones going through an illness. At Abbott Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation Center, we seek to help our residents and their families cope with different challenges with the help of our medical social workers who can support them through:
- Rehabilitation Guidance and Support
- Life Coaching
- Individual, Family Counseling, and Group Counseling
- Hospital Discharge Assistance
- Parenting Advice and Coaching
- Bereavement Support and Grief Counseling
- Education Regarding Alternative Living Arrangements
- Case Management
- Advance Directives (Power of Attorney for Health Care or Living Will)
- Community Resource Planning and Coordination
- Crisis Intervention
- Financial Assessment
- Counseling with Lifestyle Changes
Take a Virtual Tour of our facility today!
Want to check out our facility in person? Schedule a Visit.