Our nurses at Abbott Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation Center are trained to be skilled in specialized areas that deal with more specific medical conditions, such as residents who’ve suffered from a stroke or have diabetes. We can provide our residents with complex health conditions with the proper care that they need.
You and your loved ones can rest assured that our team of nurses are all trained to handle:
- Drawing Blood and Lab Work Dressing Changes
- Family-Patient Health Teaching
- IV Treatments
- Respiratory Care
- Rehabilitative Care
- Supervision of Medications
- Treatments and Injections
- Pain and Symptom Management
- Surgical Aftercare
- Diabetic Training
- Wound and Ostomy Care
- Incontinence Management and Catheter Care
- Anti-Coagulation Therapy
Take a Virtual Tour of our facility today!
For more information, please feel free to send us a message.